***LOCAL REALTORS - Available for local pick up only***
1. Market Tote Bag - Great size for a trip to the local market or to pack up your holiday potluck!
- Material: Jute, Inside pocket for organization
- Waterproof lining for accidental spills
- Lining Size:13" W x 18" H x 8" D / Inside Pocket - 7" Sq
2. Fall Candle Gift Set - 4 oz Travel Tins. Soy Blend Candle. Hand Poured By Women Survivors
Fall Candle Set of Four Includes:
- Autumn Leaves
- Pumpkin Clove
- Spiced Cider
- Frosted Cranberry
3. Knitted Wool Pot Holders - Form meets function when the knitted potholders are hung from the loop in between uses, intentionally highlighting the loveliness of an everyday moment. It adds to the backdrop of time spent enjoying a warm drink in the morning and making meals with loved ones in the evening. The generous size and plush texture protects your hands and allows you to fold them when grabbing pots on the stove or out of the oven.
- Hand knit and naturally dyed by women in Nepal, these soft hot pads add a beautiful texture to your kitchen. At the end of its life cycle, the earth friendly fibers and dyes will decompose so it’s one less thing to end up for a millennia in the landfill.
- Dimensions Approximately 8" x 8"
- Materials 100% pure wool roving and cutch from acacai trees Care: Use mild detergent and gently spot wash. Since the cutch is a natural dye, it needs to be kept out of harsh, direct sunlight.
4. Oversized Woven Hand Towel in Cinnamon - The tight weave of this fair trade hand towel makes it absorbent, soft, and remarkably lightweight. The striped design and natural fringe makes a daily household item a work of art while hung to dry in between use. Despite its oversized dimensions, the slim cotton towel folds compactly into kitchen cupboards and drawers. This rich hue is a deep cinnamon shade, caught between chocolate and orange.
- Dries quickly | Folds compactly | Displays beautifully
- Dimensions Approximately 20" x 30" (Also available as a bath towel)
- Material Woven cotton yarn | Machine washable
- Woven by women in Guatemala
5. Option: Wooden Serving Spoon Set, Measuring Spoon/French Tapered Rolling Pin, or Cheese/Butter Serving Board
6. Women's Bean Project - one of the following baking products: Cream Scones, Chocolate Brownies, or Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies