1. Morse Code Bracelet | PEACE - Each bracelet in our Thailand collection spells out an empowering word in morse code. Designed in dc and handmade by a woman impacted by trafficking in Thailand. Decode it: a dot is one bead, a dash is two beads! This bracelet spells peace: strength, courage, wisdom. Details: length - 7.75" | stretches to 8.5", handmade in Thailand, made with semi-precious stones, glass beads, elastic and love in light grey and jasper or in grey and lapis.
2. Sugar Scrub | Eucalyptus - Refresh your skin with a deep exfoliation. Achieve irresistibly soft and hydrated skin with a sugar and coconut oil scrub. Infused with peppermint fragrance oil for a fresh experience. Plus each jar can be sustainably repurposed after usage. Each sugar scrub is mixed by hand with pure, all-natural ingredients. Please note that as a result, the natural separation of ingredients may occur upon settling. We recommend gently stirring the sugar scrub with a small spoon before use if needed. Each purchase supports resilient individuals in Los Angeles who are survivors of human trafficking. Through a skill development program with The Little Market, the producers earn fair wages and build strong futures.
3. Wooden Spoon - Hand carved in Bali
4. Be Still Eucalyptus Soap - The Be Still Eucalyptus Soap is handcrafted by artisans working with Sacred Mark, a workshop of our fair trade partner Prokritee. The artisans are women who have broken away from the sex trade and now make their living by making soap and handicrafts. The name “Sacred Mark” was inspired by Nobel Prize winning Bengali poet Rabindranath Tagore. *Available only in the US - Coconut oil, soybean oil, water, sodium hydroxide, eucalyptus oil, castor oil, honey, corn oil, aloe vera extract, cinnamon extract - 3.25L x 1.75W x 1H inches - Handcrafted in Bangladesh - Prokritee (meaning “nature” in Bengali) manages several handicraft enterprises and helps other groups sell their products in local and foreign markets. Prokritee and its enterprises provide jobs for poor rural women.By providing jobs for women, Prokritee improves women’s standard of living and helps them send their children to school. The
5. Bath Bomb - Fresh from the garden, this eucalyptus bath bomb will bring ethereal fragrances to your bathtub. Nourish dry skin with the antioxidants found in eucalyptus.
6. Heart Ornament - Made by survivors of human trafficking.