Spreading The Love!
1. Fazl Socks - Wear The Change. Products are handcrafted in India by amazing women in need of work. We pay them fair, livable wages for their work. Beyond this, we also donate 50% of our net profits to supporting orphanages in India. There are currently over 31 million orphans in India!
2. Love is Project - LOVE Bracelet Be a part of the greatest love story ever told. The original LOVE bracelet created a social movement around the world, connecting the maker and wearer in a common bond of love. Every purchase creates a sustainable livelihood for thousands of Maasai women and their families. Wear or gift a LOVE bracelet as a reminder to love and that you are loved. For the Maasai, the red beads represent bravery, strength, and unity. Stand out with a bold pop of color on your wrist!
- • Handmade with LOVE by female artisans in Kenya
- • Waterproof
- • Customize the length (from 6-10) with an easy pull-tie closure
- • Giftable packaging includes protective cloth pouch, gift tag, and sticker
- • Bracelets are handmade and 100% unique, so you may observe slight variations in color • As seen in Oprah Magazine, Glamour, Good Morning America, Today Show, NBC Bay Area, Elle, InStyle, Refinery29, Univision, and The View.
- Made in Kenya
3. Bkind - Konjac Facial Sponge - Activated Charcoal Your beauty routine will never be this easy. Our Konjac facial sponge infused with bamboo charcoal cleans your face in a single step without soap.
***Ships on 02/05. Available for local pick-up enter discount code: BFLOCAL