1. Reusable Gift Tote - Merry Christmas - HANDMADE IN BANGLADESH Say "Merry Christmas" to a friend or a loved one, or add a little tradition to your Christmas décor with this festive gift bag. Every purchase supports fair wages, skill development, and training for artisan women in rural Bangladeshi communities.
2. Traditional Wreath Ornament - Add a fun touch to your holidays with these beautiful sisal ornaments, inspired by our basketry. It's a lovely touch to a neutral Christmas tree and makes a cute bauble on gift wrap! Each ornament comes individually tagged. Approx. Size: 5" diameter Hanging length: 6.5" Made in Rwanda. Each ornament is handwoven, so no two are exactly alike.
3. Bath Balm - Fresh from the garden, this eucalyptus bath bomb will bring ethereal fragrances to your bathtub. Nourish dry skin with the antioxidants found in eucalyptus.
4. Soothing Linen Room Spray - Spray this linen spray straight onto bedding and pillows for a fresh, relaxing smell. Spray in bedroom for a serene aroma. INGREDIENTS: witch hazel, water, lavender essential oil, cedar wood essential oil Handcrafted by a group of resilient refugee women who now call Louisiana home. Your purchase of this linen spray provides dignified work, community and hope
5. "Let It Snow" Christmas Holiday Greeting Card- Beautiful paper. Made by beautiful people. For a beautiful cause. Our "fair trade" collection of handmade cards offers a beautiful way to show your fellow coffee lover some love. Not only is handmade paper beautiful, but it helps us ensure there was no slave labor in our supply chain.
- Saying: "Let It Snow"
- 4.25"W x 5.5"L