1. Woven Basket - This woven basket is approximately 12" in diameter and woven by our artisans in Gitarama, Rwanda. The sisal is woven around sweetgrass, a fragrant grass with a subtle sweetness. In addition to making a beautiful table display, these baskets can also be hung as art. There is a loop on the back for hanging.
2. Striped Serving Utensils Set - Serve in style with this boldly patterned salad set. Each is hand-carved in Kenya from olive wood and accented with a batiked cow bone handle. We use only ethically sourced cow bone and treat each server with food-safe sunflower oil. This set measures 13 inches long but please keep in mind this item is 100% hand-crafted and variations in size should be expected.
3. Oversized Woven Hand Towel in Cinnamon - The tight weave of this fair trade hand towel makes it absorbent, soft, and remarkably lightweight. The striped design and natural fringe makes a daily household item a work of art while hung to dry in between use. Despite its oversized dimensions, the slim cotton towel folds compactly into kitchen cupboards and drawers. This rich hue is a deep cinnamon shade, caught between chocolate and orange. Dries quickly |Folds compactly | Displays beautifully Dimensions Approximately 20" x 30" (Also available as a bath towel) Material Woven cotton yarn | Machine washable Woven by women in Guatemala
4. Frosted Cranberry 4 oz Candle - A festive blend of tart cranberries and red currants gleam with spicy cinnamon and creamy sweet vanilla. A kitchen favorite year round!
- Fragrance Notes; Cranberry, Red Currant, Cinnamon & Vanilla
- Cotton wick, soy blend wax
- 4 oz travel tin -Hand poured in small batches by women survivors
5. Heart Ornament - Made by survivors of human trafficking