1. Knit Socks - The 3 H’s – Handmade in the Himalayas of India by Happy Ladies, Fair Trade – Officially certified with the Fair Trade Federation. This means that our artisans are well cared for and our supply chain is held accountable, Give Back – A portion of net profits help support local orphanages in India, Vegan – A blend of 80% acrylic and 20% nylon means these are 100% Vegan, No Itch – Our special blend maintains the warmth of wool, but without the itch!, Long Lasting – The durability of our yarn means these hats will outlast any adventure you take them on, Velvety Soft and Warm – Perfect for stargazing or relaxing around a campfire, Indigenous, Designs – Indigenous to the local Himalayan people, these designs are passed from mother to daughter.
2. Spiced Cider 7.5 oz Wooden Wick Candle - A rich scent of apples simmered with cinnamon, clove and a hint of citrus. Warm up your home with this cozy fragrance perfect for the fall and winter months. Fragrance Notes: Cinnamon, Apple, Clove & Cardamom - Crackling Wooden Wick - Soy Blend Wax -7.5 oz - Hand-poured in small batches by women survivorsMade in United States of America
3. Exfoliating Lava Stone - Use this stone to exfoliate your dead skin away! Even helps on tough foot calluses. This is a pumice stone, which is formed when lava from volcanoes flows into water. When lava and water meet, it instantly turns into stone and is perfect for a light, yet abrasive exfoliator! Pumice stones help increase blood flow and regenerate new skin cells when used all over the body. How to Use: To use a pumice stone, soften the skin in warm water, wet the stone, then gently rub the stone over the area using circular motions until you remove the dead skin. Due to the nature of this stone, we recommend using for your feet or anywhere with rough skin. Next, dry off and massage feet with our Shea Butter Body Cream. For even better results, do this right before bed and cover your feet with socks. You’ll wake up the next morning with baby soft feet!
4. Natural Fiber Sisal Soap Sack - Exfoliate naturally and cleanse with your favorite soap. Simply place one soap bar in the natural sisal sack. Hang it up to dry on a shower hook to help extend the life of your soap. Sisal is a natural fiber that comes from a sisal plant. It is softer than a loofah, allowing for mild exfoliation and massaging of the skin. Made in United States of America
5. Massage Bar Soap | 4 oz. - Ombeni, a refugee from the Congo was resettled to Houston in 2019 with her husband and four young children. She exudes joy, gratitude, and Jesus as she softly sings while making soap in her tiny apartment kitchen. She has a heartbreaking story of escaping war and spending much of her life in a refugee camp, where her parents still live. But when Ombeni shares her story, she shines Jesus, and she gives Him glory for her rescue. Her dream is to be reunited with her family one day. Ombeni mixed and poured each bar of our 100% natural handmade massage soap bars. DETAILS 1 ~4 oz. Handmade Soap Bar Olive + Coconut Oils, Goat's Milk, Lemon + Lavender Essential Oils Made by a Congolese Refugee in the USA
6. Survivor made ornaments
FIGHTING: Human Trafficking, empowering + employing refugee artisans, and Helping to provide orphaned and destitute children in India with food, shelter, education and clothing.