September Box: Fall Collection
1. Patchwork Flaxseed Neck Wrap - The Patchwork Flaxseed Neck Wrap is the missing piece to your evening wind down. Warm the flaxseed insert in the microwave or chill it in the freezer for cooling therapy. This warming neck wrap features a removable cotton shell made of patchwork textile scraps upcycled to reduce waste. The cotton shell is washable in between uses when flaxseed insert is removed. Simply place the wrap across your neck and shoulders and feel your tension melt away.
- 100% cotton with flaxseed insert.
- Assorted colors and patterns
- Care Instructions: Cool wash, line dry outer cover. Do not wash flaxseed insert.
- Holds cold for approx. 1hr following freeze. To warm: microwave in 30 second increments until desired warmth is achieved.
- Use caution with heated pillow. - Main pillow: 19"Lx9"W, plus handles.
- Contains approx. 32oz of flax seed.
- Includes machine-washable outer shell, flaxseed insert.
- Handcrafted in Nepal
2. Cinnamon + Clove Sugar Scrub | - Treat your skin to a new seasonal delight with these, Cinnamon and Clove Sugar Scrubs! Enriched with fresh ground cinnamon and a hint of crushed clove then smoothed out by touches of vanilla, Tonka, and cinnamon bark drawing out a spicy kick from a classic seasonal scent. Not only does it exfoliate your skin and leave it feeling buttery soft, but it also smells amazing and creates a spa-like feel in the comfort of your home.
- Made by artisans who are refugees living in the USA
- 7 oz
- Ingredients: white sugar, coconut oil, & Cinnamon, and Clove Essential Oil
- After cleaning, massage scrub into skin. Rinse and pat dry.
ARTISAN DETAILS Sandra is one of our newest artisans who has been making spa products. She is from Columbia and came to the US in 2020. Sandra loves playing with her 4-year-old daughter named Evett, and she is currently taking English classes at the YMCA and she's loving working at Mercy House Global.
Made in United States
Made in United States
3. Eco-friendly Body Scrubber- Handcrafted from sisal fiber, the Eco–friendly Body Scrubber is a great addition to your low waste lifestyle toolkit. This body scrubber is made by women with HIV working with our fair trade partner Palam Rural Centre who lack access to traditional employment opportunities.
- Sisal fiber and 100% cotton terry cloth
- 4D x 1.25 thick inches
- Handcrafted in India