1. Kaisa Basket Bowl 6''- Handwoven from kaisa, a fast-growing river grass found across Bangladesh, the Kaisa Basket Bowl 6" brings a traditional craft and skill into your home, serving you fantastic form and function. Whether corralling keys by the door, or office supplies on your desk, you can count on this woven grass basket to elevate your space.
- Materials: kaisa grass, cotton
- Product care: wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Handcrafted in Bangladesh
2. Chiffon Scrunchie - Oversized chiffon scrunchies; You'll crave these cool, bold additions to our scrunchie lineup; 7" diameter. Every product purchase provides 3 meals for a child in need.
3. Flower Market Fizzy Bath Soak - Indulge yourself in a pampering spa treatment in the comfort of your home. Relax sore muscles, drain stress, and nourish your senses with a bouquet of florals and fizzing bath salts. Our Sea Salts, Pink Himalayan Salts and fizz are infused with lavender essential oil and fragrance oil and hand mixed in small batches with dried lavender buds, rose petals, and a bouquet of dried flower petals. This combination provides a pampering treatment that makes any day feel like spa day and leaves your skin feeling silky soft with a light floral scent.
- Handcrafted in small batches by women survivors with ingredients that bring healing to you and her.
- Ingredients: Dead Sea Salt, Pink Himalayan Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Grapeseed Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Fragrance Oil, Lavender Buds, Flower Petals
- 16 oz.
- Made in United States of America
4. Bath Bomb - Enjoy the fresh smell of rose while relaxing into a luxurious bath.
Made in United States of America