1. Natural Hogla Basket - This simple and versatile basket is made from natural hogla and jute fibers and woven with cotton threading. They are handwoven by women artisans in Bangladesh. These women are provided with steady, fair wages and safe workplaces as well as training in new techniques to help them expand their skills.
- Measures 14"W x 4"H
- Made in India
2. Striped Salad Servers - Serve in style with this boldly patterned salad set. Each is hand-carved in Kenya from olive wood and accented with a batiked cow bone handle. We use only ethically sourced cow bone and treat each server with food-safe sunflower oil.
- Measures 13 inches long but please keep in mind this item is 100% hand-crafted and variations in size should be expected.
- Made in Ethiopia
3. Savannah Turkish Cotton + Bamboo Hand Towel - Five Stripe Our generously oversized, super soft, Turkish Cotton + Bamboo Towels are ideal for use as hand towels, kitchen towels, bath, or hair towels, toddler/baby towels, and more. Each towel is unique and my vary slightly in size, color, and weight.
- DETAILS: • Size: Approximately 19 x 35"
- Color: Natural with Black + Tan Stripes (may appear cooler or warmer in color depending on light)
- Hand Woven on Wooden Loom
- 100% Turkish Cotton
- Made in Turkey
4. Organic Dishcloth - Black Plaid
5. Family Heart Ornament - Ornament/door hangings are approximately 9in x 9in. Handmade by survivors of human trafficking.