1. Oval Kaisa Grass Basket - This simple and versatile basket is made with Kaisa is sturdy wild grass that dries from its natural light green to a pale almost tan color. Artisans cut kaisa grass from riverbanks during monsoon season, leaving the roots for next year's crop. The baskets are crafted by women in Bangladesh.
- Measures 3"h x 12"w x 9"d
- Made in India
2. So Loved-Gls Bottle - Refillable glass water bottle. A bamboo lid and Silicone sleeve with the words "So Loved" - referencing John 3:16.
- Material: Glass, Silicone, Bamboo
- Size: 18 oz 8.75" H
10% gifted into four charities:
H (Hand of Hope)
O (Outreach: Feed My Starving Children)
P (Pure Water Wells)
E (Education - Christian Schools)
3. Natural Fiber Sisal Soap Sack - Exfoliate naturally and cleanse with your favorite soap. Simply place one soap bar in the natural sisal sack. Hang it up to dry on a shower hook to help extend the life of your soap. Sisal is a natural fiber that comes from a sisal plant. It is softer than a loofah, allowing for mild exfoliation and massaging of the skin. * Includes Soap Bar
5. 8 oz Love Lotion- This fresh and clean scent is a favorite year-round. Crisp, juicy fruits infused with touches of bergamot, caramel, amber and fresh marine air. This soap will leave your hands feeling clean and smelling fresh.
- Made in Sioux Falls, SD by Survivors of Human Trafficking.
- Made in United States of America
*FIGHTING HUMAN TRAFFICKING