1. Patchwork Flaxseed Neck Wrap - The Patchwork Flaxseed Neck Wrap is the missing piece to your evening wind down. Warm the flaxseed insert in the microwave or chill it in the freezer for cooling therapy. This warming neck wrap features a removable cotton shell made of patchwork textile scraps upcycled to reduce waste. The cotton shell is washable in between uses when flaxseed insert is removed. Simply place the wrap across your neck and shoulders and feel your tension melt away.
- 100% cotton with flaxseed insert.
- Assorted colors and patterns
- Care Instructions: Cool wash, line dry outer cover. Do not wash flaxseed insert.
- Holds cold for approx. 1hr following freeze. To warm: microwave in 30 second increments until desired warmth is achieved.
- Use caution with heated pillow. - Main pillow: 19"Lx9"W, plus handles.
- Contains approx. 32oz of flax seed.
- Includes machine-washable outer shell, flaxseed insert.
- Handcrafted in Nepal
2. Eco-friendly Body Scrubber - Handcrafted from sisal fiber, the Eco–friendly Body Scrubber is a great addition to your low waste lifestyle toolkit. This body scrubber is made by women with HIV working with our fair trade partner Palam Rural Centre who lack access to traditional employment opportunities. Sisal fiber and 100% cotton terry cloth - 4D x 1.25 thick inches - Handcrafted in India
- Measures 4" long. Sold as a pair of 2.
- Ethically handcrafted in Kenya.
4. Sugar Scrub Peppermint - Refresh your skin with a deep exfoliation. Achieve irresistibly soft and hydrated skin with a sugar and coconut oil scrub. Infused with peppermint fragrance oil for a fresh experience. Plus each jar can be sustainably repurposed after usage. Each sugar scrub is mixed by hand with pure, all-natural ingredients. Please note that as a result, the natural separation of ingredients may occur upon settling. We recommend gently stirring the sugar scrub with a small spoon before use if needed. Each purchase supports resilient individuals in Los Angeles who are survivors of human trafficking. Through a skill development program with The Little Market, the producers earn fair wages and build strong futures.