1. Badala - Kuni Utensil Set. Beautifully functional, this utensil set was hand carved then accented with a bright pop of color. Serve up any meal in style, whether you are entertaining or just enjoying some you time over a delicious plate of pasta.
- Approximately 12" long.
- Hand carved from locally sourced olive wood and then hand painted by women in Badala's Nairobi office
- Made by Independent craftsmen and women in Nairobi, Kenya
2. Imani Collective -Be Kind Hang Sign "Be Kind" sewn and screen printed by hand on natural canvas by Kenyan artisans. s p e c s + natural canvas + dowel rod + 9in x 6.5in
Made in Kenya
3. Bell Mt Naturals - Valley of the Sun Aloe, colloidal oatmeal, red Brazilian clay. SCENT: Tangerine and Juniper essential oils FULL INGREDIENT LIST: Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, distilled water, Aloe (barbadensis Leaf) juice, Red Brazilian clay, colloidal (Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour), sodium hydroxide, Tangerine and Juniper essential oils.
Made in United States of America
4. Bee Kind - Honey Bee Mesh Produce Bag Organic cotton mesh produce bags, large (11"X17") bags. Machine washable. Tare weight printed on the patch.
Gift Box Ready!